Tools to help your firm succeed—now and in the future
Join this tech tools session on June 30, 2020, as part of our virtual series of Innovate Legal June Meetups. The meetups will cover tools and best practices you can implement to better serve clients and connect with coworkers as the legal landscape continues to advance and evolve online.
In this meetup John Grant, Founder of the Agile Attorney Network, and Simon Boehme, a mediator and technology entrepreneur, will discuss their preferred tools for expanding law firm business offerings and addressing common security concerns. They will also offer insights around establishing a new, tech-centric business model that will position your firm for success in the post-COVID world. Following the panel presentations, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A to delve deeper into the topics with the panelists.
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Clio, featuring moderator Nefra MacDonald, Affinity Programs Manager at Clio; John Grant, Founder of the Agile Attorney Network; and Simon Boehme, mediator and tech entrepreneur
- Duration: 60 minutes (30 minutes of panel discussion + 30 minutes of Q&A)
- Opportunities for peer networking
- Not approved for CLE Credit