Today’s legal clientele have needs that go beyond legal outcomes. Learn how to take an empathic and thoughtful approach to enrich experiences for your clients and community.
As The Client-Centered Law Firm outlines, empathy is key to running a client-centered law firm—and to offering a great client experience. Seeing the world through clients’ eyes helps attorneys anticipate client needs, concerns, and frustrations—so they can serve their clients at a deeper level, which in turn increases loyalty.
In this session, you’ll hear how two award-winning firms are meaningfully connecting with their clients and legal community—and how your firm can follow suit. The firms will also address:
- Ways to show up for your clients—and how to use technology to complement your empathic approach
- How building more empathetic relationships and personalizing service can increase client satisfaction and retention—and lead to new referrals
- How to inspire others in the industry to lead with empathy
- The business benefits of strong community ties
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Derek Bolen, featuring Jason Plotkin of Pinder Plotkin LLC and Rebecca Bell of rb LEGAL LLC
- Duration: 45 minutes of panel discussion (including live audience Q&A)
- This session is part of a series: Advice from Award-Winning Law Firms: How to Make an Impact
Watch the Recording
Founder and Principal Attorney
rb LEGAL, LLC
Rebecca is the founder and principal attorney at rb LEGAL, LLC. She started the firm to provide people with real and practical solutions to their legal questions in a welcoming and comfortable environment. Rebecca brings a wealth of expertise, wisdom, experience, and compassion to the rb LEGAL team. She helps clients with their probate, estate planning, business law, and equine law issues. Her hobbies include Latin & Ballroom dancing and spoiling her dogs. She prefers Haagen-Dazs® Vanilla or Culver’s® Chocolate Custard. You can reach Rebecca at [email protected]
Senior Manager of Customer Marketing
Derek Bolen is the Senior Manager of Customer Marketing at Clio, which means he gets paid to build relationships with the greatest customers in the world. He’s proud to work with the legal community, advocate tirelessly for Clio customers, and support the incredible work they do to transform the practice of law, for good.
Pinder Plotkin Legal Team
Jason is a trial lawyer and law firm CEO from Baltimore, MD, Chairperson of the Baltimore Firefighters Community Advisory Council, and a life member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million-dollar verdicts, awards and settlements. The organization was founded in 1993 and there are approximately 3,000 members located throughout the country. Fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers are members.
She is considered a national expert in her field, as her work has been recognized and featured by numerous media outlets such as Bloomberg, Entrepreneur Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Business News Daily, and CBS. You can reach Sonia via her website or on Instagram via @trademarklawyerlady.