Learn how to leverage legal freelancers to scale your business and focus on the tasks that are important to you.
When done right, legal process outsourcing lets you leverage the skills of other experts to save time, significantly cut costs, and reduce your workload. By delegating redundant and time-consuming tasks, you can allocate more of your energy to the matters that are most important to you—like bringing in new business and offering exceptional client service.
Join our panelists as they address common questions associated with outsourcing legal work such as:
- What outsourced legal services are the most beneficial to a law firm
- How to find the right freelancer to meet the needs of your projects
- Techniques and tools to manage your remote freelance attorneys
- The steps to become a freelance lawyer yourself
- What’s next for the legal process outsourcing industry
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Nefra MacDonald, Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio, featuring Kristin Tyler, Co-Founder of LAWCLERK and J. Ryan Johnson, Attorney at The Law Office of J. Ryan Johnson
- Duration: 45-minute panel discussion
- Submit questions for the panelists here for a chance to win a Clio Cloud Conference pass
- This session is part of a series: Are Alternative Legal Services Right for Your Firm?
Watch the Recording
Affinity Partnerships Manager
Nefra MacDonald is a legal technology and wellness speaker who, as the team lead of Affinity Partnerships at Clio, works with bar associations and other legal organizations to help lawyers succeed in their practices. Having worked in legal for over a decade, Nefra understands the pain points that affect legal professionals, and she uses her experience to help lawyers streamline processes and run a better business. A graduate of the University of Miami, Nefra is passionate about bringing a practical lens to each one of her presentations, so each attendee leaves with a takeaway that can improve their day-to-day. She has been a speaker at the Clio Cloud Conference, ABA TECHSHOW, and at many other legal conferences across North America.
Kristin Tyler is Co-Founder of LAWCLERK, where attorneys go to hire freelance lawyers. She is also a partner at the law firm of Garman Turner Gordon where she practices in trusts and estates. In addition to being a lawyer and entrepreneur, she is a proud mom and firm believer that the practice of law can be rewarding despite its daily demands.
J. Ryan Johnson
Attorney at Law
The Law Office of J. Ryan Johnson
J. Ryan Johnson is a litigation and family law attorney with 10 years experience in Nashville Tennessee. Following law school at Samford University Cumberland School of Law, Mr. Johnson gained experience working as a solo practitioner and as an associate for firms in Murfreesboro, Brentwood and Nashville before forming his own firm in 2017. Mr. Johnson takes a client-centered approach to his practice of the law and constantly works to achieve the most favorable resolutions to his clients’ cases.