Flexible payment options—make it easy for clients to pay and for your law firm to get paid
Did you know that firms using online payment solutions saw up to 6% year-over-year revenue growth in 2020 and collected nearly 40% more revenue per lawyer, according to the 2021 Legal Trends Report?
Offering the option to pay online makes it easy for your clients to pay—and that enables your firm to collect more revenue each month with less effort.
The best part is, securely automating billing and collections at your law firm is much simpler than you think—it’s all about choosing the right tools and having a proper system in place.
Join Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence at Clio, to find out how you can leverage legal technology to maintain cash flow and improve revenue at your firm.
In this CLE-eligible webinar, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of offering online payment options and more ways to pay at your law firm
- How to comply with your ethical obligations and IOLTA trust accounting requirements
- Steps for creating an automated billing and payment process at your firm
Duration: 75 minutes (60 minutes of content + 15 minutes optional demo of Clio Payments)
Can’t make the date? Don’t worry—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers! The recording of this webinar is not eligible for CLE or CPD credit.
The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions*
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from [email protected] for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from [email protected]
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.
Register for Free
Lawyer in Residence
Joshua Lenon is the Lawyer in Residence at Clio. An attorney admitted to the New York Bar, Joshua brings legal scholarship to the conversations happening both within Clio and with its customers. Joshua has worked extensively to educate lawyers on technology’s capability to enhance their practice, while also teaching tech companies about the unique needs of the legal system.