A Clio Webinar
With tax season upon us, it is time for lawyers to move beyond boxes of receipts and a spreadsheet for managing firm finances.
Learn the basics of accounting and how to better manage your funds in this free webinar on accounting principles that every lawyer should know.
Join Carla Caldwell, Director of Training at Xero, and Omar Ha-Redeye, Adjunct Faculty at Ryerson University and a practicing lawyer, as they discuss:
- The basics of accounting for lawyers
- How legal accounting differs from regular accounting
- Report and reconciliation issues surrounding trust accounts
- How to pick and integrate the best accounting tools for your practice
- Steps to prepare your tax return for your firm’s income