Learn how to create a marketing strategy and track its performance.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or redesigning your current approach, the first step in your marketing journey is to ensure you have a solid strategy in place.
But it doesn’t stop there. You also need to measure its performance to determine whether your hard work is paying off—or whether adjustments need to be made.
To kick off Clio’s Legal Marketing Masterclass series, our first session will show you how to:
- Create an effective marketing plan that’s tailored to your firm’s capacity, goals, and strengths
- Ensure you’re set up to handle new leads and properly track conversions
- Collect data and run reports to analyze the return on your marketing investments
- This session is part of a series—The Legal Marketing Masterclass—intended for legal professionals looking to level up their digital marketing efforts
- Hosted by Jessica Toro, Events Manager at Clio, Andrea Jones, Founder of Rise Up 2 Marketing, and Justin Sisemore, Owner of Sisemore Law Firm
- Duration: 60 minutes (including a panel presentation, discussion, and audience Q&A)
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
Register for Free
Rise Up 2 Marketing
Andrea Jones is a marketing, sales and operations guru with more than 25 years of experience helping businesses launch, grow and scale. Over her vast career, Andrea has served in numerous executive positions from COO to VP and Director roles in marketing, sales, training and development.
As Founder and CEO of Rise Up 2 Marketing, Andrea, along with her team of experts, enjoy helping businesses increase their bottom lines. She believes both customer acquisition and retention are key to business growth, and that marketing needs to work in conjunction with operations, sales and customer service to ensure long-term business success.
Owner and President
Sisemore Law Firm
When Justin opened his Fort Worth family law firm in 2007, he set out to build a robust, multi-faceted legal team equipped to face any challenge. Justin’s attorneys bring diverse skillsets and viewpoints to the table, while the firm’s well-oiled support team’s penchant for details and responsiveness put clients at ease.
As the firm’s lead litigator, Justin is known for being professional, energetic and fearless in the courtroom. His clients also describe him as compassionate, prepared and straightforward. If Justin doesn’t believe the financial settlement or custody outcome you desire is realistic, he will tell you so. It’s also common to hear clients commend Justin and team for exceeding their expectations.
Jessica Toro is an Events Manager at Clio. She recently joined Clio, supporting the coordination and production of our Affinity Events program. Prior to joining Clio, Jessica managed event portfolios in the Accounting tech world, healthcare industry and the non for profit sector. Recently recognized as a BizBash 2022 ’Fresh Faces’, Jessica is passionate about event data and creating memorable experiences for event attendees.