How Thinking Narrow Can Grow Your Practice
‘Thinking narrow’ is becoming more important than ever before. As consumer spending continues to trend towards specialized services, one-size-fits-all businesses are feeling the squeeze—law firms are no different. Consumers are no longer seeking lawyers with broad skillsets and general knowledge, but rather experts who focus on a unique industry and specialize in the laws that surround it. It’s time to abandon your ‘any case that walks in the door’ approach to focus on one practice area that will set you apart from your generalist counterparts.
Join Joshua Lenon, Clio’s Lawyer in Residence, and Jay Harrington, author of One of a Kind: A Proven Path to a Profitable Legal Practice, to learn how you can command higher rates, attract high-value clients, and increase your profile by starting a niche firm.
In this one hour webinar Jay and Joshua will discuss:
- Why it’s important to carve out a niche
- Why lawyers with niche practices develop more business and command higher rates
- How to pick a profitable and sustainable area of specialty
- How to market your niche practice through various thought leadership and content marketing initiatives
- How to customize your practice management software to your niche