Learn how to improve your firm’s cash flow and get paid faster.
Did you know that the majority of consumers (72%) would prefer to pay their legal fees on a payment plan, yet just over half of law firms (53%) offer them, according to the 2020 Legal Trends Report? For firm’s willing to offer this alternative payment solution, there’s a huge opportunity to stand out and get more clients.
Learn how your firm can succeed by utilizing modern and flexible payment solutions in this meetup with Angie Purves, Owner of Advantage Virtual Services, and Jordan Turk, Legal Content and Compliance Manager at LawPay. The panelists will talk about how to offer a variety of payment options, such as payment plans and online credit card payments, while outlining the benefits for both your firm and your clients. Make sure to attend this meetup to improve your collections and future-proof your firm.
- A virtual platform for learning and engagement among legal professionals
- Hosted by Amir Golbazi, Product Marketing Manager at Clio, featuring Angie Purves, Owner of Advantage Virtual Services, and Jordan Turk, Legal Content and Compliance Manager at LawPay
- Duration: 60 minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
- There will be a chance to win a free consult with Angie Purves, Owner of Advantage Virtual Services
- This session is part of the Financial Health for Your Firm series*
*This series is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal, business, or accounting advice.
Watch the Recording
Product Marketing Manager
Amir Golbazi is an experienced Product Marketer with a background in payments. He leads the product marketing efforts for our billing, collections and accounting portfolios. Most recently he helped launch our automated bill reminders features – enabling firms to improve their cash flow and simplify their collections.
Advantage Virtual Services
With 25 years of experience working both in law firms and remotely as a Virtual Legal Assistant, Angie understands law firms and how practice management programs can assist firms in increasing their efficiency and maximizing their workflows. Angie has been a Certified Consultant with Clio since 2019 and can assist with:
– Setting up your free trial of Clio
– Assisting with migration of your legacy data from various programs
– Customizing your Clio Manage and Clio Grow accounts to your firm’s specific needs
– Providing training to staff
– Preparing document templates and workflows
– Maximizing your Clio integrations
Legal Content and Compliance Manager
Jordan Turk is a practicing attorney in Texas, and is also the Legal Content and Compliance Manager at LawPay. She obtained a B.A. in Classics, History, and Religious Studies from the University of Texas, and went on to earn her law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. Prior to LawPay, Jordan worked with a high-asset family law firm in Houston, Texas. She is passionate about payments and law firm efficiency.