Spend less time on bills—and more time on billables
Law firm billing doesn’t need to be complicated, yet many lawyers struggle with it.
The average lawyer spends hours drafting, editing, and sending bills—often scheduling several days each month to get bills out to clients.
Law firms can reduce days spent on billing to mere hours by using Clio to format bills, bulk deliver them to clients, automatically track and apply payments, notify of billing events requiring attention, and much more.
Join Joshua Lenon, Lawyer in Residence, as he demonstrates Clio’s newest online billing features and how they integrate into Clio’s workflow.
In this 1-hour presentation, you’ll learn how to:
- Set budgets for matters
- Draft and send bills in bulk
- Create automated payment plans for clients
- Accept online payments into both operating and trust accounts
- Replenish trust-account balances automatically
- Identify and prevent delinquent payments