Learn how to make the most out of LinkedIn and Twitter.
In this session, our networking experts will reveal how to effectively use LinkedIn and Twitter to level up your legal practice. Along with sharing tips on how to create a compelling business profile, we’ll offer plenty of actionable advice to help you market your firm on each network.
Join us to learn:
- How to amplify your brand presence with features like Twitter Spaces and LinkedIn’s live social audio
- Why LinkedIn’s newsletter feature is a game changer—and what it means for you
- How to join relevant groups to grow your network and build meaningful connections
- This session is part of a series—The Legal Marketing Masterclass—intended for legal professionals looking to level up their digital marketing efforts
- Hosted by Fanny Lau, Social Media Manager at Clio, featuring Mitch Jackson, Senior Partner, Jackson & Wilson and founder of LegalMinds Mastermind
- Duration: 60 minutes (including a panel presentation, discussion, and audience Q&A)
Can’t make the date? Sign up anyway—we’ll send a recording to everyone who registers!
Register for Free
Jackson & Wilson
In addition to Mitch Jackson being a “2009 Orange County Trial Lawyer of the Year” and “2013 California Litigation Lawyer of the Year,” he’s also one of the most well-known active trial lawyers on social media. He’s been profiled in best-selling marketing books and dozens of publications and platforms including INC., Mashable, and The Wall Street Journal. During the past several years, Mitch has presented cutting-edge business/legal/marketing techniques at the Tony Robbins Business Mastery with his good friend, David Meerman Scott.
Mitch is the founder of the global LegalMinds Mastermind, and has written a new book, “The Ultimate Guide to Social Media for Business Owners, Professionals and Entrepreneurs” which was a #1 best seller on Amazon and top #1 new release in two separate categories. Mitch’s friends know of him as “The Streaming Lawyer” (live video) and you can stay connected at Streaming.Lawyer.
Social Media Manager
Fanny Lau is a Social Media Manager at Clio. Before diving into the world of legal tech, she managed social media accounts for brands in the retail industry, receiving recognition for her work from industry partners like Hootsuite and TikTok. She is passionate about creating social media content and strategies that are centered on community and inclusivity.