Learn how to use a client-centered approach to engage and deeply connect with new leads.
Are you making a good first impression with new leads? Does your communication style generate ease with clients from the start? This session will focus on how to effectively communicate and build a strong connection with new leads at the beginning of their client journey—from awareness and research, to consultation, and onboarding.
The session will cover:
- How to make a genuine first impression through your website and marketing strategies
- The best strategies for communicating with clients, the way they want you to—from setting expectations to using the mediums they prefer
- Tips for staying attuned to your clients’ needs and building trust from the start
- Effective practices for onboarding and welcoming clients so they feel informed and at ease
- Free interactive session held virtually through Zoom
- Duration: 60 Minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
- Hosted by Derek Bolen, Senior Manager of Customer Marketing at Clio, featuring Willie Peacock, Attorney and Marketing Consultant, and Taylor Smiley and Jacinta Gallant, divorce lawyers at Waterstone Law Group
- Attendees will have a chance to win a Clio swag bag, including a Clio Cloud Conference pass
- This session is part of a series sponsored by Podium: Creating Clients for life with Client-Centered Communication
Watch the Recording
Senior Manager of Customer Marketing
Derek Bolen is the Senior Manager of Customer Marketing at Clio, which means he gets paid to build relationships with the greatest customers in the world. He’s proud to work with the legal community, advocate tirelessly for Clio customers, and support the incredible work they do to transform the practice of law, for good.
Attorney and Marketing Consultant
Peacock Planning: Wills, Trusts & QDRO Law
Willie Peacock is a lawyer, marketing, and technology enthusiast whose career has zig-zagged between the three fields more times than he’d be able to recount. Since launching his career in the Great Recession, he has embraced a non-traditional career path, including stops with the largest legal marketing company, associate attorney and director of marketing for a multi-million dollar Family Law firm in California, Search Engine Marketing (PPC) manager for a military veterans’ website, and when life and licensure has allowed, solo legal practice. He has written for Thomson Reuters, Clio, and the Daily Journal and regularly presents at conferences on legal marketing and reputation management. He is licensed in seven states, including New York, where he still works in marketing and has a retirement division (QDROs) legal practice spanning CA, MO, KS, IA, ND, NY and NJ.
Taylor Smiley & Jacinta Gallant
Waterstone Law Group
Taylor Smiley and Jacinta Gallant are innovative divorce lawyers at Waterstone Law Group in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Their law practice focuses on meaningful engagement with clients, which has led them to develop intake and client preparation tools that leave clients feeling supported, respected and empowered. Their collaborative approach to the law has also helped them choose the clients that they want to work with – clients who want to be active participants in building a better future for themselves. This makes for happy lawyers, and happy clients.
Podium is redefining the way customers interact with local businesses. Through its Interaction Management platform, Podium makes every touchpoint convenient—from search to sold. Learn more here.