MME Consulting Services
We have been helping our clients create awesome databases since the new millennium. Our focus is to recognize that our client is the expert in their business and we are experts at helping them manage that business. We have found that all businesses need to capture, track and share information.
Over the years we’ve found some great products for our clients, but at some point products are products. And they don’t mean diddly-squat if you don’t know what you’re doing with them. The challenge is bringing people and products together successfully. That’s where we come in. Having 20 years’ experience working with hundreds of clients, we just know what works.
We’ve found that software that requires little to no setup just doesn’t do much. First, we help you decide what to keep, what goes, and what to buy. We coordinate with all the techies and the software gets installed properly, data gets imported, customizations get made, procedures are created and people get trained.
- Workflow customizations
- Data & document migration
- Document automation
- 3rd party app integrations
- Client intake
- Webinar training
- Gold Certified Clio Consultant since 2010
- LexisNexis Advanced Certified Partner since 2000 specializing in Time Matters/Billing Matters
- Zapier Integration Developer Partner
- Google Certified Associate
- VOIP Certified Partner
- Clio Grow Certified
- Web Conferencing Services for the New Normal – originally published in GPSolo, Volume 37, Number 5, September/October 2020. © 2020 by the American Bar Association
- You Don’t Want Practice Management Software—You Want a Practice Management Software Platform – originally published in GPSolo, Volume 35, Number 1, 2018. © 2018 by the American Bar Association
- Law Office Technology Prognostication for 2017 – originally published in GPSolo, Volume 34, Number 1, 2017. © 2017 by the American Bar Association
- Awesome Databases: Capture, Track, Share – originally published in GPSolo, Volume 33, Number 5, 2016. © 2016 by the American Bar Association
Try Clio for free.
Get everything you need to run your practice
Manage your cases, contacts, and billing from anywhere—with intuitive time tracking, calendaring, unlimited document storage, and more.Learn About Clio’s Features
Protect your firm data
Store your firm information in the cloud and keep your data safe with 256-bit encryption, multiple data backups, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.Learn About Security
Connect your existing software
Clio connects with more software than any other legal practice management system.Explore Our App Directory
Please note, Clio doesn't guarantee the service of any one consultant. We don’t necessarily review advisors' listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor – always perform your own due diligence and be comfortable with whomever you decide to partner with.
Clio Certified Consultant means that representative(s) have been assessed by Clio as proficient in the use and resale of the Clio application. Clio’s certification process does not assess any individual or advisor’s proficiency as an accountant, consultant, law firm advisor, etc.
Clio Certified Consultants are not employees of Clio.