This week on Daily Matters, we are taking a look back at some of the key themes, ideas, and moments from our first 70 episodes. Each episode focuses on a different topic playing a central role in the future of the profession; today, we’re revisiting some powerful discussions we’ve had regarding Access to Justice—and how we can create a better system for all.
This episode features valuable insights from:
- Hank Greenberg, Former President of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA)
- Leslie Ginzel, Chief of Holistic Services, Harris County Public Defender’s Office
- Mike Semanchik, Managing Attorney of the California Innocence Project
- Kristen Sonday, Co-founder and COO of Paladin
- Katherine Katcher (Founder and Executive Director) and Carmen Garcia (Deputy Director of Operations) at Root and Rebound
- Mark O’Brien, Co-founder and Executive Director of Pro Bono Net
- Shaka Senghor, NYT Bestselling Author and President of Shaka Senghor Inc.