Reduce operating costs and boost your firm’s revenue
- Enjoy a cost-effective solution. When removing the hardware and installation costs of on-premise servers, cloud-based software has a low cost of ownership.
- Collect more. Offer flexible, automated payment plans, and accept online credit card payments using Clio Payments, powered by LawPay.
- Get paid faster. Based on research in the Legal Trends Report, firms collecting fees online get paid 39% faster than by other means.
Streamline your firm’s key processes and increase efficiencies along the way
- See what your team is working on, and collaborate effectively with Task Reporting and Communications logs.
- Interact with clients in a few clicks. Communicate with clients safely online—from anywhere at anytime—using our secure portal, Clio Connect.
- Streamline day-to-day tasks. Automate email follow-up and data entry, so you have more time to grow your firm.
Use software that scales to your firm needs
- Don’t worry about staying on top of software changes with Clio’s automatic updates. No maintenance contracts. No upgrade costs.
- Access the newest feature releases. Clio deploys regular product updates to ensure your firm is using the most progressive legal software.
- Work the way you want. Use Clio’s 125+ integrations and connect to new and favorite tools without disrupting what’s already working for your firm.
Harness comprehensive training, data services, and award-winning support
- Get unlimited access to training and support resources—at no extra cost. Benefit from in-person training tailored to your firm.
- Use advanced data migration and our data cleansing services. Clio will help transition your firm’s critical information.
- Know your success is our priority. Our award-winning support team is available 24/5—that’s all-day and all-night from 12:00 a.m. Monday to midnight on Friday.
Check your firm’s performance with detailed yet easy-to-understand reports on accounts receivables, billables, and more.
Feel confident moving to Clio. You’re set up for success with our dedicated security team, top-notch customer support, and easy-to-use platform.
Track and invoice more billable hours. Make non-billable administrative work simple with Clio’s user-friendly platform.
Spend less time looking for the information you need. Search documents by keywords, and sort by category, author, and date.
Streamlining Technology at Mid-Sized Law Firms
Mid-sized law firms have a natural competitive advantage in the legal marketplace. With less bureaucracy and overhead, they're often better posed for more nimble, personable—and more value-focused—service.
Why (& How) Mid-Sized Law Firms Are Adopting Cloud Computing
Moving to the cloud offers secure, remote accessibility with the advantage of more reliable, efficient, and collaborative workflows.
Cloud Computing for Law Firm IT Professionals
Do you have the information you need to implement cloud computing for your law firm?