Having co-founded his eDiscovery software company Logikcull in 2004, CEO Andy Wilson has already navigated one economic recession while driving innovation in the legal industry. Now, his company is going 100% remote and helping its clients, some 60% of whom are lawyers, to handle eDiscovery on their own without relying on third parties.
In this episode, Andy and Clio CEO Jack Newton discuss:
- Advice for law firms and businesses that are now running remotely
- How the legal industry has fast-forwarded 10 years, in a technology sense
- Things law firms should be doing that they currently aren’t
- Why technical competence is the number one thing clients want from their lawyers
- How to make Zoom calls into a healthier activity—and avoid rattlesnakes!