Five finalists will present to a panel of industry leaders at the 2019 Clio Cloud Conference in the hopes of taking home the $100,000 Launch//Code grand prize and the title of Best New Integration.
Vancouver, BC — Today, Clio, the leader in cloud-based legal technology, announced the five finalists who will compete for the title of “Best New Integration” and the grand prize awarded in the 2019 $100,000 Launch//Code Contest.
“The Launch//Code Contest has provided a huge incentive for innovation in legal technology, which we’ve seen in the sheer number of new companies entering this year’s contest,” said Jack Newton, CEO and Co-founder of Clio. “Each of the finalists has developed an incredible new software solution, which means this year’s panel of judges will have a tough decision to make in choosing who receives the $100,000 grand prize.”
Over the past year, Clio received over 60 submissions to the Launch//Code contest. Finalists were judged on the quality of their integration, level of innovation, and market impact, with five finalists selected to present at the 2019 Clio Cloud Conference in San Diego, California on October 21.
The five finalists include:
- Casetext. Casetext’s smarter legal research platform helps attorneys find better results, in less time, for less money. With Casetext’s CARA A.I. technology, you can use a brief or complaint from one of your matters in Clio to find highly relevant, tailored search results.
- Community.lawyer. Build custom client intakes and document automations in minutes with Community.lawyer. Whether your firm wants to streamline internal drafting or create “Turbotax for X”, Community.lawyer is the platform for you. Using the Clio integration, you can instantly send data to and from Clio and into documents, emails, and more.
- FirmTRAK. A data analytics reporting tool that seamlessly integrates with Clio to help law professionals manage KPI’s vital to firm growth. FirmTRAK facilitates technological change within a firm by optimizing existing data, integrating user defined variables and implementing advanced algorithms to produce easy to use dashboards with dynamic visualizations.
- Heymarket. Heymarket provides easy and trackable business text messaging with your firm’s Clio contacts. View SMS history within each Clio contact’s communications log. Incoming text messages from new or prospective clients can be automatically added to your Clio account. Heymarket was designed for teams, so your entire staff can read and reply to messages, automate meeting reminders, and set up auto replies for important messages.
- WiseTime. WiseTime is for attorneys with more important things to do than timekeeping. WiseTime passively captures your activity while you work and collates it in a private timeline. No manual tracking or start-stop timers. Once you’ve reviewed your activity, you can send it seamlessly to the correct matter in Clio.
Each finalist will be required to present a four-minute pitch on their app’s innovation, impact, and business potential to a panel of industry experts. Although only the winner will receive the grand prize, all entrants who complete the necessary requirements and are approved by Clio will be featured in Clio’s App Directory bringing their product to a growing community of over 150,000 legal professionals.
The winner will be announced on the main stage during the Closing Keynote of the Clio Cloud Conference on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Individuals interested in attending the Clio Cloud Conference are encouraged to visit cliocloudconference.com.
Clio, the leader in cloud-based legal technology, empowers lawyers to be both client-centered and firm focused through a suite of cloud-based solutions, including legal practice management, client intake and legal CRM software. Clio has been transforming the industry for over a decade with 150,000 customers spanning 100 countries, and the approval of over 66 bar associations and law societies globally. Clio continues to lead the industry with initiatives like the Legal Trends Report, the Clio Cloud Conference, and the Clio Academic Access Program. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, a Deloitte Fast 50 and Fast 500 company. Learn more at clio.com.
About the Clio Cloud Conference:
Now in its seventh year, the Clio Cloud Conference attracts over 1,500 global legal and technology leaders who want to learn, be inspired by, and innovate the legal industry. With keynotes covering a variety of topics, including the pursuit of justice and law, civil liberties in a digital age, and actionable insights from the Legal Trends Report, the conference is for anyone interested in the future of the legal industry. Learn more at cliocloudconference.com.
For more information please contact:
Senior Manager, Brand and Communications