From state and practice area specific billable hour trends to insights and perspectives on AI—learn what’s the latest in the legal industry today.
Making decisions that will benefit your firm in the years to come can seem complicated. But data and insights on the latest trends in the legal industry will surely make it easier.
Join Clio’s deep-dive into the 2023 Legal Trends Report to discuss what the data in this year’s report means, and how to use it to set your law firm and staff up for success.
In this CLE-eligible* webinar, learn the biggest takeaways from Clio’s research, including:
- How legal professionals are optimizing financial performance, improving cash flow and ensuring timely payments.
- What legal technology solutions firms are using to have an enormous impact on firm revenues
- How legal professionals are perceiving and embracing AI and other technological advancements.
Bonus: The LTR session will be followed by a 30-minute briefing on Clio’s latest features that will be announced at ClioCon!
Duration: 60 minutes of CLE + 30 minutes on Clio’s newest features
*The live presentation of this webinar is eligible for CLE and CPD credit in specific jurisdictions.
* CLE and CPD Information
Clio has partnered with the ABA to seek eligibility for CLE and CPD credits to lawyers with licenses to practice in the United States and Canada who join the live session of this webinar.
States typically decide whether a program qualifies for MCLE credit in their jurisdiction 4-8 weeks after the program application is submitted. For many live events, credit approval is not received prior to the program.
To Receive CLE or CPD Credit: If you have met the participation requirements, you will receive a personalized CLE/CPD affidavit from [email protected] for the webinar you attended to completion. Please check your spam or junk folders as these emails often end up there. Please note you have to fill out an affidavit for each individual webinar. Once you complete the affidavit, you will be able to download your certificate(s) of attendance and they will be emailed to you as well from [email protected].
To qualify for credit, you must:
- Register for the webinar (and log in live on the day/time of the session) under your own personal credentials, as we will need this to verify your proof of attendance. *Note: You should not use someone else’s registration or credentials to log in and must ensure that your name and email are registered correctly.
- Attend the entire session live.
- Participate in the polls during the live session.
Register for Free
Lawyer in Residence
Joshua Lenon is the Lawyer in Residence at Clio. An attorney admitted to the New York Bar, Joshua brings legal scholarship to the conversations happening both within Clio and with its customers. Joshua has worked extensively to educate lawyers on technology’s capability to enhance their practice, while also teaching tech companies about the unique needs of the legal system.