Recommended by over 66 bar associations and law societies
The industry’s most trusted cloud-based law software for medium and large firms
Clio is verified by Digicert, uses TLS 1.2 with AES 256 bit encryption, employs storage redundancies, and overall goes above and beyond to keep your data secure in the cloud.
A world-class partnership
Clio’s award-winning customer success team provides the training and support you need to help your whole firm be as efficient and productive as possible with Clio—for free.
A best-in-class solution
For 10 years, firms of all sizes have trusted Clio. Today, Clio is ranked as the undisputed leader in an independent industry comparison report, and has over 300 5-star reviews.
Cloud-based software that scales with your firm
of law firms expect to adopt more cloud-based solutions this year (ILTA 2017 Technology Survey)
See your whole firm, from wherever you are
- Get more visibility into clients, cases, billing, and documents than with any other legal software.
- Easily see what everyone is working on, and how you’re progressing towards business goals.
- Securely access files and collaborate on cases from anywhere, on any device—phone, tablet, or laptop.
Clio has made our firm more mobile, more secure, and better able to service our clients. Where other practice and case management platforms struggle, Clio excels.
Chief Technology Officer, Locks Law Firm, 70 Employees
Clio integrates directly with 100+ leading legal apps and services
Empower your team to do more
- Track more time with a single click, and never lose another billable minute.
- Easily manage cases, communications, documents, and more from a single intuitive interface.
- Connect Clio with an extensive portfolio of apps and services to create specialized workflows for your practice.
Clio offers a secure and well-organized platform that is supported by a team of professionals that are responsive to the needs of a firm of our size. We have 13 affiliated offices and thousands of clients and Clio has been instrumental in helping us provide the best representation possible for each and every one of them.
Bradford W. Botes
Partner, Bond & Botes, 50+ Employees
Law firms that use Clio Payments get paid 39% faster. (2017 Legal Trends Report)
Improve firm profits
- Collect more, faster, by seamlessly accepting online credit card payments.
- Set it and forget it, and spend less time chasing payments, with automated payment plans.
- Streamline tasks like invoice creation, and give staff more time to spend on billable work.
Once we switched to Clio, I’ve found we don’t worry about the technology anymore … Everybody likes it. It does what it’s supposed to do, which is help us be more efficient and deliver value.
Founding Partner, Ashby Law, 42 Employees
Practice management software that works for everyone
Get visibility into firm productivity, with reports on accounts receivables, billables, and more.
With a dedicated security team, state of the art technology, and an incredible customer success team, you can feel confident moving your firm to Clio.
Track and invoice more billables, and make non-billable administrative work a breeze with Clio’s intuitive platform.
Find the information and legal documents you need, when you need them, and spend less time on repetitive tasks.
Step into your law firm’s future
Don’t get left behind. Move to the cloud confidently with Clio, and do more than you ever thought possible.
Want to learn more?
See how mid-sized firms are using the cloud successfully:
Ashby Law: Adopting Clio at a Mid-Sized FirmSee story
How Burgeon Legal Grew to Over 40 Employees With ClioSee how
Palace Law: Increasing Revenues by 76% with Clio as a Central PlatformLearn how
Why (& How) Mid-Sized Law Firms Are Adopting Cloud ComputingLearn more
Cloud computing for Law Firm IT professionalsLearn more
Streamlining Technology at Mid-Sized Law FirmsLearn more