Boosting collaboration and productivity should be a core element of how you manage your legal and support teams. Enable your legal practice management software to deal with multiple users and create flexible and clear workflows. Clio allows for collaboration and tracking productivity within your team with a multitude of different tools, functionalities, and interfaces.
- Transparency in workflows allow for greater collaboration on projects and helps avoid roadblocks when awaiting insight into a team-member’s work and status. Assign different users to individual tasks or even task lists to your whole team for a seamless work flow, especially when dealing with cases involving segmented work.
- Sync Clio Calendars to gmail and give other Clio users permission to view your calendar entries. This creates more opportunities for collaboration and insight into how projects are progressing. Keep track of an entire team’s schedule within your Clio calendar.
- By uploading documents and files into your Clio account and sharing permissions with other users, you can create a single hub for submitting and storing all evidence and documents for a case. This easily facilitates collaboration for mobile or remote team members and streamlines productivity by avoiding duplicative production of files and associated errors. Clio also syncs with Dropbox and Bundledocs for a similarly collaborative experience.
- You don’t just have to collaborate with your legal and support staff for increased productivity and time saving. By automating client-intake and using client-facing tools such as Lexicata and Intake 123, you can collect client information at a rapid rate and automate it into Clio, avoiding repetitive administrative work and empowering your clients to become more involved in the legal process from the beginning of their case.
- Clio’s secure communication portal, Clio Connect, allows you to securely communicate and share documents with clients once they have set up their account. This simplifies and streamlines document collection and review as files are easily accessed from anywhere once uploaded and shared, allowing you to avoid the overhead costs of printing and the time-consuming methods of mailing documents.
- Make the shift from a waterfall workflow to agile today. Measuring productivity and collaboration is integral to the day-to-day of Agile Lawyers. By connecting Clio to Trello via Zapier, you can elevate your workflow and take advantage of Trello’s project management and collaboration tools.
Agile workflows have been shown to pay huge dividends in improved productivity, increased teamwork and worker engagement. Support the growth of your law firm and team with Clio’s Lean Legal Guide: Techniques for the Agile Lawyer.