Get the insights you need to elevate your legal practice.
The annual Legal Trends Report sheds light on the most important issues faced within the legal profession. This year’s report features a multi-year analysis of 2,000 law firms’ revenue growth, as well as a survey of 2,000 legal consumers, and a test of 1,000 law firms’ responses to client inquiries. Informed with this research, the report examines:
- What differentiates growing law firms from stagnating practices.
- What potential clients want when they look for a lawyer.
- How today’s law firms fare at interacting with potential clients—and where they can improve.
In this 60 minute webinar, join George Psiharis, Clio’s Chief Operating Officer, and Joshua Lenon, Clio’s Lawyer in Residence, as they explore the 2019 Legal Trends Report in detail to identify the report’s most important findings and contextualize what the data means for legal professionals and firms.
By watching this Legal Trends Report webinar, you will learn:
- The biggest takeaways from Clio’s research into 2019 legal trends.
- Our top recommended actions for legal professionals based on the report.
- Additional insights on how to take a more data-driven approach at your firm.
Duration: 60 minutes