- Two of Alfred’s books, Data Journalism and the Regeneration of News and Tell Everyone: Why We Share and Why It Matters
- Why people behave the way they do on social media, and what this means for our society
- How Albert’s work with The Conversation Canada is fostering a new type of journalism
- How we can begin to rebuild public trust in the media
- How the legal and journalistic professions are similar, and what lawyers can learn from journalists’ example
Alfred Hermida is an award-winning online news pioneer, digital media scholar, and journalism educator with two decades of experience in digital journalism. Director and professor at the School of Journalism, Writing, and Media at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada, he is at the forefront of research into the digital transformation of media, social media, and data journalism.