- Nicole’s journey from lawyer to legal industry entrepreneur
- Nicole’s takeaways from her years hosting the Gen Y Lawyer Podcast
- Advice for law firms who have Millennials on staff or work with Millennial clients
- How the coronavirus crisis compares to the Great Recession in 2008, and what that means
- Why Nicole feels lawyers are “exceptionally qualified to help change society for the better”
You can watch Nicole’s past presentation from the Clio Cloud Conference, “Millennials: Understanding Your New Clients and Colleagues,” here. (To learn about the 2020 Clio Cloud Conference, visit www.cliocloudconference.com.)
Nicole Abboud-Shayan is a Business Development Associate at Wordrake, a national speaker, and award-winning content creator who is guiding a new generation of leaders in the legal field.