Lead your law firm through 2020 and beyond with critical industry insights
The annual Legal Trends Report sheds light on the most important issues within the legal profession, based on aggregated and anonymized data from tens of thousands of law firms, legal professionals and consumers. This year’s report examines:
- How law firms have been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic
- The key priorities of legal professionals and their firms—now and for the future
- How technology has redefined client experiences
Join this webinar to explore the 2020 Legal Trends Report in detail and learn what the data means for law firms and legal professionals like you. In this 60-minute session, George Psiharis, Clio’s COO, and Joshua Lenon, Clio’s Lawyer in Residence, will cover:
- The biggest takeaways from Clio’s research into 2020’s legal trends and crises
- Recommended actions for legal professionals based on the report
- How to reimagine the client experience in a post-pandemic world
Duration: 60 minutes
Watch the Recording
Lawyer in Residence
Joshua Lenon is the Lawyer in Residence at Clio. An attorney admitted to the New York Bar, Joshua brings legal scholarship to the conversations happening both within Clio and with its customers. Joshua has worked extensively to educate lawyers on technology’s capability to enhance their practice, while also teaching tech companies about the unique needs of the legal system.
Chief Operating Officer
As Clio’s COO, George specializes in customer development and data operations. He has worked extensively with law schools, bar associations, and other legal professionals to help make information about cloud computing and law firm economics increasingly accessible.