Learn how to maintain a relationship with your clients—even after their legal matter reaches a resolution.
The end of a case doesn’t have to mean the end of the client’s journey with your firm. In this session, our panellists will explore how offering a client-centered approach as a legal matter reaches resolution can improve your law firm operations, help you obtain new clients through referrals, and create life-long clients.
This session will cover:
- The importance of open communication—and how to ask for feedback
- How automating referrals, reviews, and feedback requests can save you time and make you more money
- How to action and implement feedback
- How to nurture past clients—and generate new referrals
- Free interactive session held virtually through Zoom
- Duration: 60 Minutes (40 minutes of panel discussion + 20 minutes of Q&A)
- Hosted by Nefra MacDonald, Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio, featuring Sonia Lakhany, Trademark Attorney at Lakhany Law and Joseph Jenkins, Director of Sales (Legal Services) at Podium
- Attendees will have a chance to win a Clio swag bag, including a Clio Cloud Conference pass
- This session is part of a series sponsored by Podium: Creating Clients for life with Client-Centered Communication
Watch the Recording
Affinity Partnerships Manager
Nefra MacDonald is the Affinity Partnerships Manager at Clio. Having worked in legal for over a decade, Nefra understands the pain points that affect legal professionals, and she uses her experience to help lawyers streamline processes and run better businesses. A graduate of the University of Miami, Nefra is a passionate speaker about legal technology, attorney health and wellness, and other topics relevant to legal professionals.
Trademark Attorney & Instructor
Lakhany Law, PC
Sonia Lakhany is the founder of Lakhany Law, PC, an award-winning trademark law firm and focuses her practice on counseling business owners on how to use trademark registrations to protect their catchy business names, logos, and tag lines. In addition to managing her firm, Sonia also teaches other attorneys to practice trademark law, market, and work smarter, not harder. She is considered a national expert in her field, as her work has been recognized and featured by numerous media outlets such as Bloomberg, Entrepreneur Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Business News Daily, and CBS. Sonia can be reached via her website www.lakhanylaw.com and on Instagram via @trademarklawyerlady.
Director of Sales (Legal Services)
Joseph Jenkins is the Director of Sales (Legal Services) at Podium, an interaction platform that modernizes the way law firms drive leads, communicate with clients, and build their online reputation. Over 90,000 local businesses trust Podium to help them get found, get chosen, and get connected to their consumers online.
Joseph has a wide range of work experience including sales and consumer marketing obtained at Frito Lay/Pepsico, data analysis at Union Pacific Railroad, and now sales leadership at Podium.
Podium is redefining the way customers interact with local businesses. Through its Interaction Management platform, Podium makes every touchpoint convenient—from search to sold. Learn more here.